We have some great opportunities for you to review on this week’s DLF jobs digest:

·         The University of California, Berkeley seeks a Digital Publication Manager to provide a variety of IT services for the Mark Twain Papers

·         The University of Tennessee Libraries is looking for a curious, innovative, and technically proficient individual to serve as Metadata Librarian

·         Cornell University Library’s Information Technology group seeks an experienced senior software engineer to serve as Lead System Architect for the next generation system of arXiv.org

·         UMass Amherst is hiring a dynamic and innovative Head of the Research Services department to provide leadership and direction, develop library research services and initiatives, and participate in library-wide planning and governance

·         Temple University Library has two positions open in its Technology Development group: Senior Library Applications Developer and Library Applications Developer. Help develop and maintain the technological infrastructure for library systems and make an impact on the future of their online environment

Stay connected with #DLFjobs on our website and on Twitter. Want to post a job? Check out our jobs service.

Best of luck on the job search!

--

Katherine S Kim

Program Associate

Digital Library Federation (DLF) at CLIR

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF