It’s that time of the week again! We have five great job opportunities for your review:

-          Georgetown University Library is looking for a Digital Scholarship Librarian to advance digital scholarship initiatives as well as to engage with faculty and students to foster digital collections, tools, and services

-          University of Miami has two positions open: a Data Services Librarian to play a central role in the development and provision of Library services for access, use, and manipulation of quantitative and qualitative datasets and a Digital Application Development Librarian to develop software and applications in support of digital initiatives and library infrastructure

-          Johns Hopkins University seeks a Data Services Manager to manage the operations of the JHU Data Management Services (DMS) and Geographical Information Systems (GIS) unit

-          California Digital Library of the University of California is looking for a Software Developer for its Discovery and Delivery team. This person will work collaboratively and creatively to develop and support a wide variety of library services.

Stay connected with #DLFjobs on our website and on Twitter. Want to post a job? Check out our jobs service.

Best of luck on the job search!

--

Katherine S Kim

Program Associate

Digital Library Federation (DLF) at CLIR

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF