NB Meeting will be at regularly scheduled time:  2:00 -3:00 PM EST

From: Sheila Morrissey
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 11:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Innovation IG call

Happy New Year!

Just a reminder that we will have an Innovation Interest Group phone call today to review the recommendations made in Milwaukee to sunset of the interest group.

You can access the meeting by connecting online: https://www.uberconference.com/clir-dlf (using Firefox or Chrome for web audio) and/or by phone: 202-750-4186.

Best regards,

Sheila

Sheila M. Morrissey

Senior Researcher

ITHAKA

100 Campus Drive

Suite 100

Princeton NJ 08540

609-986-2221

ITHAKA (www.ithaka.org) is a not-for-profit organization that helps the academic community use digital technologies to preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.  We provide innovative services that benefit higher education, including Ithaka S+R, JSTOR, and Portico.