Hi,

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 3:07 PM, Mark A. Matienzo
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Can you clarify about the duty officer shifts? I'm not seeing a section
> with a schedule or signups on the linked page.

The schedule and list of volunteers for duty officers is still in
process; as mentioned lower down in the call, folks who would like to
volunteer to serve as a duty officer should email

I expect that the list of duty officers and the draft schedule will be
ready and published by the middle to end of next week, along with
information about the communications channels that will be available
for making reports (anonymous or otherwise). The specific shift
schedule may, of course, be subject to some change between now and the
beginning of the conference.

Regards,

Galen
--