Hello,

We are looking to purchase a magstripe card reader for an iPad our circulation staff use. We will be using the card reader to swipe our university IDs (FWIW, the information is on track #1 for our cards) into a form/textfield that exists on the web; so essentially we will want to use the card reader like a keyboard.

Is anybody out there doing something similar with an iPad? If so, would you please recommended the make/model for your magstripe reader? We currently have a version 1 iPad, but would be willing to upgrade to a newer model if someone out there has a working setup.

Thanks in advance!

-Joe

--
Joe Corall