This is offered as an option on our Pinterest account:

Confirm your website
This lets you see what people are saving from your site and adds your logo to any Pin that came from your site.
Copy and paste this tag to the <head> section of your website’s index.html file.

(Having trouble? Download this file and upload it to your site)

Not a coder, so would there be any privacy implications for including this?

If there is, maybe we should let other libraries know.

Thanks,
David Bigwood
Lunar and Planetary Institute