If you're planning on tuning into the conference livestream next week, we would love your help. We're looking for volunteers in different parts of the US/world to monitor the livestream and notify us via Slack if any issues arise with the feed.

You can view available volunteer time slots here: https://wiki.code4lib.org/2017_Conference_Volunteers#Livestream_QA_.28Remote.29. Please feel free to designate your time zone if it's not represented.

To sign up for a position, please either:

  *   Edit the wiki page and add your name to the list for the job you'd like to help us with. Not a wiki editor? No worries! To get a wiki account, please email Ryan Wick at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
  *   Or, if you'd prefer not to get a wiki account, just contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, specify the position(s) and shift you're interested in, and we'll be glad to add your name to the wiki.

We'll contact volunteers with more info later this week.

Thanks!

Onsite Volunteers Committee