*** Excuse the cross postings ***

Central Plains Network for Digital Asset Management (CPN-DAM) invites
volunteers to serve on one of our standing committees for a one-year term.
We are seeking members for the following three standing committees:

Bylaws Committee: The Bylaws Committee shall review the bylaws annually and
make suggestions for revisions to the Executive Committee. Amendments must
be made by vote of the membership.

Conference Committee: The Conference Committee shall be responsible for the
annual CPN-DAM conference.

Outreach/Publicity Committee: The Outreach/Publicity Committee shall
promote, inform, and build awareness of CPN-DAM activities within the
membership and for identified communities and partners.

CPN-DAM plans and considers future priorities and initiatives for the
network that serves a five-state region of Nebraska, Missouri, Oklahoma,
Colorado, and Kansas.  Members of the standing committees are required to
be from an institution located in one of these five states.

CPN-DAM would value your participation. If you are interested in serving on
one of these committees, please contact the network’s Executive Committee
at [log in to unmask] The deadline to notify the
committee of your interest is Friday, March 3, 2017.

Nicole Sump-Crethar

CPN-DAM Executive Committee