Code4Lib 2017 is just over three weeks away, and the Onsite Volunteers Committee is looking for people to help out during the conference. We are looking for volunteers to:

*         Help sessions run smoothly: make sure questions are read into the microphones, run live streams, operate cameras, monitor session times, etc.

*         Help your fellow conference-goers: monitor and respond to social media, assist during registration crunch times, help with logistics such as setting up registration table, help manage social events, etc.

*         Act as duty officers to help respond to questions and concerns regarding the Code of Conduct. We are specifically looking for people who have acted as duty officers at past conferences or who are willing to learn and be paired with experienced duty officers.

*         Volunteer remotely! Monitor the conference livestream to notify us of any issues. We'd like volunteers in different parts of the US/world.

Descriptions of the available volunteer positions are posted on the Code4Lib wiki at: https://wiki.code4lib.org/2017_Conference_Volunteers

To sign up for a position, please either:

*         Edit the wiki page and add your name to the list for the job you'd like to help us with. Not a wiki editor? No worries! To get a wiki account, please email Ryan Wick at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

*         Or, if you'd prefer not to get a wiki account just contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, specify the position(s) and shift you're interested in, and we'll be glad to add your name to the wiki.

*         If you would like to volunteer as a duty officer, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in LA!

Maggie Hughes, Aaron Bittel, and Soo-yeon Hwang for the Onsite Volunteers Committee