Are you ready for NASIG?  We’re racing toward the conference, picking up speed and getting ready for a great conference in Indy.  Registration is opening soon. The conference committee is hard at work to keep you fed and entertained.  The Program Planners have great line-up of speakers scheduled including six preconference sessions!  Keep your eyes peeled for a registration announcement soon.

Leigh Ann DePope
Publicist, NASIG, Inc.
[log in to unmask] | @NASIG
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Established in 1985, NASIG is an independent non-profit organization working to advance and transform the management of information resources in all formats and business models. For more information about NASIG and our member opportunities, please visit http://www.nasig.org/.