First off, thank you to everybody who has already volunteered to help out at Code4Lib 2017!

There are still quite a few spots where we could use some help. Available volunteer positions are posted on the Code4Lib wiki: https://wiki.code4lib.org/2017_Conference_Volunteers

If you haven't already volunteered, please consider one of the following:

**  MC's! Sign up for the spotlight. Four spots left.

**  Conference Logistics: Six people to be on-hand after preconference sessions and one more person needed to help with set up on Tuesday.

**  Social Events: Two people to help out during craft brew and game night.

**  Social Networking: Five people to answer general questions on Twitter, IRC, and Slack throughout the conference.

**  Mic-minders and Session Timers: Four people to ask questions on mic on behalf of community and eight people to keep time for our presenters.

**  Livestream (Onsite and Remote!): People to serve as backup minders of the livestream equipment if the technician needs a break and monitor the stream remotely.

**  IRC/Slack (Technical): One person to be available before sessions begin to demonstrate how to get onto #code4lib and to offer support for newcomers in #code4lib during the conference.

**  Duty officers: Help respond to questions and concerns regarding the Code of Conduct. We are specifically looking for people who have acted as duty officers at past conferences or who are willing to learn and be paired with experienced duty officers.

To sign up for a position, please either:

* Edit the wiki page and add your name to the list for the job you'd like to help us with. Not a wiki editor? No worries! To get a wiki account, please email Ryan Wick at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

* Or, if you'd prefer not to get a wiki account, just contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, specify the position(s) and shift you're interested in, and we'll be glad to add your name to the wiki.

* If you would like to volunteer as a duty officer, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

See you in LA!

Onsite Volunteers Committee