Please excuse cross postings.

Does your library use Digital Learning Objects (videos, podcasts, tutorials, etc.) as part of your instruction program? We are interested in what motivates the decision to re-use an existing DLO or to create a new one, and we'd love to hear from you. We are running a survey<https://marquette.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9ExZNzKZMZ1ulKd> aimed at anyone involved with developing or using DLOs for library instruction. This survey should not take longer than 30 minutes and has been IRB approved by Marquette University (WI). You can find the survey at the following link: https://marquette.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9ExZNzKZMZ1ulKd

If you have any questions about this research project, please contact Heather James ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>), Elizabeth Gibes ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>), or Eric Kowalik ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Thank you for considering!
Heather James

Coordinator, Scholarly Communication & Digital Programs
Raynor Memorial Libraries
Marquette University
414-288-6295