Hi all,

We're doing some preliminary research on the use of chatbots/conversational interfaces in libraries. I looked at Code4Lib list archives and journal and found a couple of old threads. If you are working on something in this realm and are interesting in sharing, I'd love to talk! Right now we're considering a Slack integration, but would like to know what others have done (particularly, platform agnostic tools), considered, what worked and what didn't work.

Thanks!
Emily

Emily Ferrier
Library | Senior Librarian
Olin College of Engineering
1000 Olin Way| Needham, MA 02492-1200
Tel:   781-292-2386 | http://library.olin.edu<http://library.olin.edu/>
Leading the Revolution in Engineering Education
[278]