**apologies for cross-posting**

Hi all,

I’m looking for software suggestions for a project to track horse pedigrees. Criteria: 1) Not open source; 2) Can have photographs of horse with its entry; 3) Easy to navigate user interface that is ideally aesthetically pleasing; 4) Compatible with Mac.

Most horse pedigrees online seem to be built with simple database software and don’t include photos. We are thinking a wiki, or CMS like Omeka, but perhaps genealogy software would suit our needs? Thanks in advance!

Alexis

Alexis Adkins
Archivist
Special Collections and Archives
University Library
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona

909-869-3092