From: Katherine Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [NDSA-ALL] NDSA Innovation Award Interview Series
Date: February 9, 2017 at 9:38:15 AM EST
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Hi everyone,

Every year, NDSA recognizes and encourages innovation in the field of digital preservation stewardship through its Innovation Awards. We’re thrilled to announce our interview series with the 2016 winners!

Check out Samantha Abrams’s Future Steward interview about the state of community web archiving and her advice for people entering the field here. We also recently spoke with two planning committee members of the Mid-Michigan Digital Practitioners group (MMDP), Nicole Garrett Smeltekop and Matt Schultz, to reflect on the group’s growth as well as to discuss new and exciting developments for their upcoming meeting in March! Read it here.

We’ll be posting NDSA’s blog interviews with Jarrett Drake, Dave Rice, and Kim Christen (on behalf of the Tribal Stewardship Cohort Program) on Wednesdays!

All best,
Katherine

--
Katherine S Kim