Sorry for cross-posting, but I want to make sure everyone knows about a great Twitter chat on providing access to born-digital material that’s happening later today. What are your institution’s priorities when providing access? Are they format-based, or administration-driven? Have you done user testing? Are you totally new to born-digital material, but looking to learn more?

It’d be great to have your participation (or, if you’re a lurker like me, to have you follow along).

The chat is running twice—at 2pm and 9pm EST. All the details can be found here.

See you there!

Becca Quon

Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036

diglib.org | clir.org