Reminder: please join us tomorrow, *Tuesday, February 14 at 11am CT*. We’ll
be discussing the Digital Library Pedagogy Resource Sharing and
Professional Skills Development project’s work from last year and
determining future directions.

https://www.uberconference.com/clir-dlf

Or just call 202-750-4186 . No PIN needed.

Meeting notes and agenda are available at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YLqLKIJmr0lAFjBv4RFsTJwFa8sDBwYM_ZUAuPJVjXw/edit?usp=sharing

EJK