~*Apologies for cross-posting*~

As the lead co-organizers of Art+Feminism, we believe the current political
climate makes our work even more pressing: now more than ever we must
gather together to improve Wikipedia and affirm work of women, people of
color, immigrants, the LGBTQIA+ community and other marginalized peoples.

DON’T AGONIZE, ORGANIZE! The award winning, record breaking Art+Feminism
Wikipedia Edit-a-thon is happening this March. Join us again or organize
for the first time to improve Wikipedia and affirm the importance of the
arts and intersectional feminisms.

There’s still time to hold an Edit-a-thon at your local university, artist
run center, museum, community center, etc in the month of March!
Art+Feminism Edit-a-thons address content and participation gaps by
inviting people of all gender identities and expressions to gather for
communal updating of Wikipedia entries related to art and feminism. The
leadership collective supports Edit-a-thon organizers by: providing an
organizer’s kit with suggested workflow, promotional and training
materials, and more; funding to defray the costs of refreshments and
childcare; and training and support.

To learn more and get involved, contact the lead co-organizers via email:
[log in to unmask] Find out more at http://www.artandfeminism.org/

In solidarity,

Siân Evans + Jacqueline Mabey + McKensie Mack + Michael Mandiberg

e. [log in to unmask]

w. www.artandfeminism.org

--
Siân Evans, MA, MLS