CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Apologies for cross posting.
The call for proposals and registration is now open for the third annual Digital Commons Southeastern User Group Meeting to be held at Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida on Friday, June 2nd, 2017.
Registration – Deadline May 26
- Fill out Registration Form
- All attendees and presenters must register
- There is no registration fee, but space is limited
- Attendees and presenters using different institutional repository platforms are welcome
Call for Proposals – Deadline March 24
- Fill out Proposal Submission Form
- Acceptance e-mails will be sent by April 14th.
We are accepting proposals for the following presentation formats:
- 60 minute presentations
- Birds-of-a-feather discussion groups
- Hands-on workshops
- Panel discussions (on a specific topic)
- Demonstrations of special tools, processes, or workflows
We hope to see you there!
Assistant Director for Discovery Services
Furman University Libraries
Greenville, SC 29613
to manage your DLF-ANNOUNCE subscription, visit diglib.org/announce