Sorry for cross-posting, but I want to make sure everyone knows about a great Twitter chat on providing access to born-digital material that’s happening later today. What are your institution’s priorities when providing access? Are they format-based, or administration-driven? Have you done user testing? Are you totally new to born-digital material, but looking to learn more?

It’d be great to have your participation (or, if you’re a lurker like me, to have you follow along).

The chat is running twice—at 2pm and 9pm EST. All the details can be found here<https://saaers.wordpress.com/2017/02/09/announcing-the-second-bdaccess-twitter-chats-216-2-and-9pm-est/>.

See you there!

Becca Quon
Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation
1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036
diglib.org<http://diglib.org/> | clir.org<http://clir.org/>