Hi,

Following up on the report [1] of the fiscal continuity interest group
that was sent out in late January [2], I want to let folks know that
we'll be planning to call both a breakout session and a BoF during the
conference next week, as well as arrange to allow folks participate in
the discussions remotely. I am also planning to a lightning talk to
summarize the issues and the report.

If folks have immediate questions about the report or the
recommendations, it would be helpful if you could raise them in this
email thread prior to and during the conference.

[1] https://wiki.code4lib.org/FCIG_Report
[2] https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1701&L=CODE4LIB&F=&S=&X=FB7A77B93C0BB046FF&P=125622

Regards,
Galen