Hello,

My team at my previous employer (Texas Tech University Libraries) finished
a project last Fall that might interest you.  We created a Netflix-style
browse interface with a built in media player that sits on top of our
DSpace recitals collection. It's behind authentication, so I am unable to
demonstrate it for you, but the news release about the system is here:

http://library.ttu.edu/news/stories/SAVE.php

And I would be happy to put you in touch with the development team
(programmers and metadata librarians) if you are interested.

Kenny Ketner

Information Products Lead

Montana State Library

406-444-2870