Hey Bill,

I can make a note on the MC announcements document to mention Planet and to
solicit blogs.

Thanks,
Becky, who still mourns the passing of Google Reader

On Mar 7, 2017 5:26 PM, "William Denton" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

A small request:  can someone at the conference please encourage people to
check out the Code4Lib Planet---it's full of a wide mix of interesting
stuff, and there's new content all through the day---and say that anyone at
the conference who wants their blog content to appear in it is most warmly
welcomed?

https://planet.code4lib.org/

The "Would you like your feed to be added?" links takes you to the GitHub
repository that has all the code that generates the site.  If someone can
do all the necessary to submit a pull request, that's especially easy, but
if anyone would prefer to add an issue there, or just email me, that's easy
too.

Keep on blogging!

Bill
--