I should note, before anyone on this list who knows me gets any ideas
(:-P), I'm not curious for myself. I do have a friend in med libraries with
some nascent skills who is trying to get into library tech that might be
interested, but I wanted a few specifics before I forwarded this to them.

Best regards,

*Jason Bengtson*

*http://www.jasonbengtson.com/ <http://www.jasonbengtson.com/>*

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 6:08 PM, Jason Bengtson <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Whoops; my bad, trying to send an email a little too rapidly!
>
> Best regards,
>
> *Jason Bengtson*
>

> *http://www.jasonbengtson.com/ <http://www.jasonbengtson.com/>*
>
> On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 6:07 PM, Jason Bengtson <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Candace,
>>
>> What is your anticipated salary range for this position? Is this a
>> faculty posting? Thanks!
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> *Jason Bengtson*
>>

>> *http://www.jasonbengtson.com/ <http://www.jasonbengtson.com/>*
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 4:22 PM, Maurice, Candace A <[log in to unmask]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> We are currently hiring for the Head of Library Information Technology
>>> at Howard-Tiltion Memorial Library at Tulane University in New Orleans,
>>> Louisiana.
>>>
>>> Please see the job details here: https://selfservice.tulane.edu
>>> /OA_HTML/OA.jsp?page=/oracle/apps/irc/candidateSelfService/w
>>> ebui/VisVacDispPG&OAHP=IRC_EXT_SITE_VISITOR_APPL&OASF=IRC_
>>> VIS_VAC_DISPLAY&akRegionApplicationId=821&transactionid=9826
>>> 50112&retainAM=N&addBreadCrumb=RP&p_svid=11304&p_spid=