Hooray DC!

Are we expecting any other proposals for 2018 code4lib? Anyone else trying to pull together something?

Either way, any way we folks who just want to see code4lib national conference happen (+ be as transparent as possible) can help? Maybe there is some open space to check + add details or ideas for the proposal building work?

Thanks everyone for your work!
Christina