Code4Lib Midwest is 2017 coming! We will be meeting at Loyola University Chicago, April 26-27, in the Klarchek Informations Commons.

The programming for C4LMW relies on the people attending, and we all want to hear what you’ve been working on! Please sign up to give a talk.

Programming sign-up, registration, and logistic information can be found on the 2016 Code4Lib Midwest page:

  http://wiki.code4lib.org/2016_Code4Lib_Midwest_Meeting

We look forward to seeing you in April!

On behalf of the Code4Lib Midwest planning committee,

-Tod

Tod Olson <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Systems Librarian
Interim Director for Integrated Library Systems
University of Chicago Library