Hi all,

For those who signed up for the #LibTechWomen Meet-Up, Wednesday, March 8th 6PM, please see below.

Many people expressed concern about the Marina Del Ray location being so far away from the conference location. So we secured a much close-by new venue. But due to the space limitation, we can host only those who signed up for the event in advance.

If you have signed up, you should have an invitation email from me with the location information. So please check the email. Thank you for your understanding and looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at 6PM!

https://wiki.code4lib.org/2017_Social_Activities#.23LibTechWomen_Meet-Up.2C_Wednesday.2C_March_8th
   When: Wed. 3/8/17, 6-8pm
   Where: Please see your email invitation for the location. You should have received it if you signed up for the meet-up.
   Questions: Contact Bohyun Kim - @bohyunkim in Twitter/Slack/IRC
   - There will be drinks and light snacks provided. No dining service on-site unfortunately.
   - Sign up now CLOSED.
Afterwards some of us will go to Play and Share!

Thanks,
Bohyun

--
Bohyun Kim, MA, MSLIS
Associate Director for Library Applications and Knowledge Systems