Hi,

I stayed at the Hotel Angeleno last week, March 5-10, for the Code4Lib conference at the UCLA Luskin conference center and my travel office is telling me now that I did not receive the conference hotel rate. Is there anything I can do to get a refund? I did call the hotel, and the person told me that since I made the reservation through Expedia there was nothing she could do. Do you have any more info or suggestions how I might get the conference rate at this point? Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks for all the work you did setting up the conference, and for any assistance you can provide at this point!

Tyler Stewart
Library Applications Development Coordinator
University of Oregon Libraries