Hi Christina,

Thanks for the feedback. You're point about the AirBnB is well taken. There
are also many C4Libers that live in the area, and we could maybe get a
volunteer sheet going of locals who would be willing to host? Did they do
this for LA because I never saw it...

Some thoughts on the cherry blossom festival timing....In general its a
little difficult to predict this far in advance, and global warming has
made it even more difficult. Hotels tend to be more expensive during this
time too, and the metro gets crazy. For all of these reasons I'd recommend
avoiding it, but am open to others' thoughts.

Jaime

--
*Jaime Mears*