FYI, Computers in Libraries got priced out of Dupont Circle and is in Arlington this year. "Discounted guest room rates of $269 for a single or $279 for a double room at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City” That includes WiFi. That event is at what was supposed to be peak CBT, but global warming pushed it up almost two weeks.

I am staying in a AirBnB for $74.

Cary