The Office of Digital Innovation & Stewardship at the University of Arizona
Libraries is looking for two motivated individuals to join our team as part
of a cohort to expand our digital stewardship and data services efforts.
These positions will augment and develop existing preservation and data
management services in collaboration with library and campus partners.

University of Arizona Libraries is an exciting place to work and offers the
opportunity to make an impact in the field of digital curation and digital
scholarship (we’ve just hired a Digital Scholarship Librarian that will be
part of this larger cohort). Surrounded by the beauty of the Sonoran
desert, Tucson is a great place to live - we were recently the first in the
US to be designated a UNESCO City of Gastronomy. Our amazing foodways,
sunny weather, and a vibrant arts community makes for a great quality of
life.

For any questions please contact Erin O’Meara ([log in to unmask])

For full job posting and more details:

Research Data Management Librarian: https://uacareers.com/postings/17164

Digital Preservation Librarian: https://uacareers.com/postings/17192