Hello -

code4libTO[1] is planning a get together on March 25, 2017 from 1-3pm EST at Udupi Palace, 1460 Gerrard St E, Toronto, ON M4L 2A3. This is our first albeit casual meeting to gauge interest from the community and to plan events and group logistics for the upcoming year.

Please attend[2] if you are interested in helping out or want to learn more about code4libTO. For those of you who are interested but cannot make it, let me know and we will plan to have another planning gathering in the future.

Also, a big thank you to the Ontario Colleges Library Service[3] for renewing the subscription of our group on Meetup!

Kim Pham

[1] https://www.meetup.com/code4libtoronto/
[2] https://www.meetup.com/code4libtoronto/events/238678646/
[3] https://www.ocls.ca/