Hi All,

Hope everyone is enjoying the conference! (either in person or virtually)

We currently use SquidProxy to manage access on a few public workstations so that they can only access specific sites/databases/etc.

We were wondering if anyone can suggest an alternative/replacement?

Or on the flip side, has anyone looked into replacing it but stuck with SquidProxy?

Appreciate any insight you can provide.

Thanks,
Cynthia (Arty)

--
Cynthia Ng
Manager of Technology and Infrastructure

[cid:[log in to unmask]]New Westminster Public Library
716 6th Avenue, New Westminster, BC  V3M 2B3
Connect with us:  [facebook] <facebook.com/NWPLibrary>  [twitter] <twitter.com/NWPLibrary>  [instagram] <instagram.com/nwplibrary/>