Hi there -

I’ve been looking through federal agency guides for data management plans for grantees. The referral link to the IMLS "Specifications for Projects that Develop Digital Products”
(http://www.imls.gov/applicants/projects_that_develop_digital_products.aspx) I had been using is now broken.

Google-fu has helped me find what look to be draft versions (https://www.imls.gov/assets/1/workflow_staging/upload/DigitalProducts.pdf) of this document - but I’m not sure what moving these specifications away from the main site means and I haven’t been able to find any announcements of policy changes on the site.

Does anyone with some IMLS intel have some information?

Many thanks,

Jeanine

Jeanine Finn, PhD
Researcher