Hi All,

I donąt know if any of you are working on integrating Records Management
constructs like File Plans with your libraries.  If you are, this might
interest you.

We tried to find an openly available comprehensive list of File Plan
attributes but couldnąt.  So, for those interested, we created oneŠ

> Publication: "File Plan Attributes for Records Management
> <https://www.if4it.com/common-file-plan-attributes-for-records-management-rm/>
> ˛
> Direct Address:
> https://www.if4it.com/common-file-plan-attributes-for-records-management-rm/

NOTE: All attributes have also been included in and aligned with the RM
Control Grid <https://www.if4it.com/records-management-rm-control-grid/> .

Please feel free to review and provide feedback/ideas for improvement.

My Best,

Frank
‹
Frank Guerino, Managing Partner
The International Foundation for Information Technology (IF4IT)
http://www.if4it.com
1.908.294.5191 (M)