Apologies if you receive this message more than once.

Princeton University Library recently posted three new, permanent, software development positions. Two of these are for Digital Infrastructure Developers who will primarily work on the Hydra stack, specifically Plum[1], and related projects,

https://social.icims.com/viewjob/pt1489591687394d36c2

and the third position is for a Discovery Infrastructure Developer, who will work on discovery applications, including our library catalog[2] and others, using Blacklight and related applications:

https://social.icims.com/viewjob/pt1489591686679e8f02

We have an excellent team here at PUL, and I encourage you to be in touch with me or any of my colleagues if you have questions about these positions.

-Esmé

1. https://github.com/pulibrary/plum
2. https://pulsearch.princeton.edu/