We’re thrilled to share the calls for proposals for the DLF Forum, DLF Liberal Arts Colleges Pre-Conference, and NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2017!

-          The Forum’s Call for Proposals is open and the deadline to submit is May 22. Details and guidelines can be found on our website.

-          This year the LAC Pre-Conference will take the form of a one-day unconference on digital library pedagogy with a focus on the intersections between liberal arts colleges and historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs). You can read more about the day here.

o    Though attendees will largely determine the Pre-Conference agenda, we do need help with reviewing proposed lightning talks, selecting a plenary speaker, and other aspects of planning! Want to be involved? Please let us know by filling out this form by April 7!

o    The LAC Pre-Conference’s Call for Lightning Talk Proposals is open and the deadline to submit is June 26. Details can be found here.

-          The National Digital Stewardship Alliance (NDSA) invites proposals for Digital Preservation 2017: Preservation is Political! The deadline to submit is May 9. Details and guidelines can be found on the NDSA site.

Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions, please write us at [log in to unmask]. We’re looking forward to seeing you in Pittsburgh!

Team DLF

P.S. Want to stay updated on all things #DLFforum? Subscribe to our Forum newsletter, “like” us on Facebook, or follow us at @CLIRDLF on Twitter!

--

Katherine S Kim

Program Associate

Digital Library Federation (DLF) at CLIR

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF