Hi everyone,

Every year, NDSA recognizes and encourages innovation in the field of digital preservation stewardship through its Innovation Awards<http://ndsa.org/awards/>. We’ve just published our final interview with Kim Christen on behalf of the Tribal Stewardship Cohort Program<http://ndsa.org/2017/03/15/digital-preservation-ethical-care-and-the-tribal-stewardship-cohort-program-an-ndsa-interview-with-kimberly-christen.html> this morning, and we’re thrilled to share these interviews with you:

·         Future Steward: Samantha Abrams<http://ndsa.org/2017/02/01/ndsa-future-steward-on-community-web-archiving-an-interview-with-samantha-abrams.html>

·         Individual: Jarrett Drake<http://ndsa.org/2017/02/15/archives-have-never-been-neutral-an-ndsa-interview-with-jarrett-drake.html>

·         Individual: Dave Rice<http://ndsa.org/2017/02/22/collaboration-openness-and-preservation-an-ndsa-interview-with-dave-rice.html>

·         Organization: Mid-Michigan Digital Practitioners<http://ndsa.org/2017/02/08/innovation-sharing-and-knowledge-exchange-in-mid-michigan-an-ndsa-interview-with-mmdp.html>

·         Project: Tribal Stewardship Cohort Program<http://ndsa.org/2017/03/15/digital-preservation-ethical-care-and-the-tribal-stewardship-cohort-program-an-ndsa-interview-with-kimberly-christen.html>

Know an outstanding innovative person, project, organization, or future steward? Please keep them in mind when our call for nominations goes out this summer!

All best,
Katherine

--
Katherine S Kim