Hi everyone,

Every year, NDSA recognizes and encourages innovation in the field of digital preservation stewardship through its Innovation Awards. We’ve just published our final interview with Kim Christen on behalf of the Tribal Stewardship Cohort Program this morning, and we’re thrilled to share these interviews with you:

·         Future Steward: Samantha Abrams

·         Individual: Jarrett Drake

·         Individual: Dave Rice

·         Organization: Mid-Michigan Digital Practitioners

·         Project: Tribal Stewardship Cohort Program

Know an outstanding innovative person, project, organization, or future steward? Please keep them in mind when our call for nominations goes out this summer!

All best,

Katherine

--

Katherine S Kim

Program Associate

Digital Library Federation (DLF) at CLIR

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF