Dear NDSA Community,

We’re thrilled to share the calls for proposals for the NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2017, DLF Forum, and DLF Liberal Arts Colleges Pre-Conference!
 The National Digital Stewardship Alliance (NDSA)’s invites proposals for Digital Preservation 2017: Preservation is Political! The deadline to submit is May 9. Details and guidelines can be found on the NDSA event website. <https://www.diglib.org/forums/2017forum/ndsa-digipres17/>

       Like last year, DigiPres 2017 will follow the DLF Forum 2017 which we know many of you will be interested in attending.
The Forum’s Call for Proposals is open and the deadline to submit is May 22. Details and guidelines can be found on the Forum’s website <https://www.diglib.org/forums/2017forum/#prettyPhoto/0/> .
 This year the LAC Pre-Conference will take the form of a one-day unconference on digital library pedagogy with a focus on the intersections between liberal arts colleges and historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs). You can read more about the day here <https://www.diglib.org/forums/2017forum/dlflac/>.
·         Though attendees will largely determine the Pre-Conference agenda, the Forum will need help with reviewing proposed lightning talks, selecting a plenary speaker, and other aspects of planning! If you want to be involved? Please let us know by filling out this form by April 7 <https://goo.gl/forms/MirDKuwJ3TGPavcg2>!
·         The LAC Pre-Conference’s Call for Lightning Talk Proposals is open and the deadline to submit is June 26. Details can be found here <https://www.diglib.org/forums/2017forum/dlflac/>.

Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions, please write the DigiPres 2017 Planning Team <mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

We’re looking forward to seeing you in Pittsburgh!

2017 DigiPres Planning Team