Are you working on (or interested in) digital archives and special collections? Are you looking for courses about good practices in new and emerging areas? Read on!

Rare Book School (RBS) is accepting applications on a rolling basis for our five-day, intensive courses focused on the history of manuscript, print, and digital materials.

Among our more than thirty courses on the history of books and printing, we are pleased to offer courses developed with the archival community in mind. Several of our courses are still accepting applications, including:

- “Integrating Born-Digital Materials: Archival Standards & Approaches,” taught by Bill Landis and Gabriela Redwine (Yale University) in New Haven, 4–9 June

- “Digital Approaches to Bibliography & Book History,” Benjamin F. Pauley (Eastern Connecticut State University) and Carl G. Stahmer (University of California, Davis) in Philadelphia, 23–28 July

- “Born-Digital Materials in Special Collections,” taught by Matthew Kirschenbaum (University of Maryland) and Naomi Nelson (Duke University) in Charlottesville, 30 July–4 August

We recommend submitting your application(s) as soon as possible.

Contact us at [log in to unmask] if you have questions about course availability or about RBS in general. Visit rarebookschool.org for our full schedule, course details, and instructions for applying.

With kindest regards,

Laura Perrings

Program Manager

Rare Book School