From: "Collie, Aaron" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 11:22 AM
To: The NDSA Standards Working Group list <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: NDSA S&P 3/20 and 4/17 Call for Agenda Items

Hello,

Please share with me or the list any ideas for our March 20 agenda. Also, I’ve reserved our April 17 meeting as an opportunity for NDSA members to participate in an Open Call in support of Endangered Data Week: http://endangereddataweek.org/events/2017-04-17-edw-at-ndsa-standards-practices-open-call/ I would really appreciate any of your ideas on facilitating that conversation.

For March 20, so far I have:

  *   Updates! [5 minutes]
     *   Call for Participation: NDSA National Agenda Planning 2017
     *   Call for Participation: NDSA DigiPres 2017 Conference Planning Committee
     *   NDSA Staffing Survey is out!
     *   NDSA Fixity update
  *   April 17 Endangered Data Week discussion [15 minutes]
  *   Open Discussion

I would be curious to hear from you if there is interest in either of these topics for March 20:

·         Call for Input: LOC Recommended Formats Statement http://www.loc.gov/preservation/resources/rfs/ Deadline March 31, 2017

·         Data on the Web Best Practices W3C Recommendation 31 January 2017

Best,

-Aaron