DEADLINE EXTENDED!

The deadline to submit session proposals for Netspeed 2017 is being
extended to *Tuesday, April 18th*.

Netspeed 2017 is taking place on October 3 & 4th at the University of
Alberta in Edmonton. <http://www.netspeedconference.com>

Netspeed brings together library professionals from both academic and
public libraries to discuss trends, developments, innovations, research,
and practical matters related to library technologies. We provide sessions
for different interests, uses, and levels of knowledge. We’re focused on
creating a forum for discovery, collaboration, and conversation – an event
where we can geek out about the latest exciting gadgets and hash through
some of the tough social questions our work often generates.

*If you work in or research libraries and have something to say or share
about library technology, then we want to hear from you!*

* <http://www.netspeedconference.com/call-for-presentations.html>*

*Please click here to visit our Call for Proposals page for full proposal
details and submission form.
<http://www.netspeedconference.com/call-for-presentations.html>*

We look forward to receiving your submissions!
*Lauren Sergy, MLIS*
*Communications Strategist*
The Alberta Library
#700, 10707-100 Ave