Attention Managers! The program of the 2017 NASIG Conference in Indianapolis, Indiana (June 8-11) offers plenty of exciting sessions for managers, or those who hope to become managers.

Early bird registration at a discounted rate is available until May 5th. Register here ( http://www.nasig.org/site_event_detail.cfm?pk_association_event=13987 )

Check out our full schedule at:( https://nasig2017.sched.com/ )

Search the tag: Management Track

We have three Preconferences in the Mangagement Track:
Extending Library Services to Research Data: Practical Strategies for RDMS Design - Cheryl Thompson (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)

An Agile Approach to Tech Services - Maria Collins and Kristen Wilson (North Carolina State University Libraries)

Collections Assessment: Developing Sustainable Programs and Projects - Genya O’Gara (VIVA Associate Director, George Mason University) & Madeline Kelly (George Mason University)

Some of our conference sessions that promises to be of particular interest to those in managerial roles include:

Competencies for E-Resource Librarians Redux: What They Look Like in 2017?  Sarah W. Sutton (Emporia State University School of Library and Information Management) [Concurrent Session A2]

How Accessible Is Our Collection? Performing an E-Resources Accessibility Review - Michael Fernandez (American University) [Concurrent Session A3]

A Life Well Lived: Looking Backwards and Forwards and Sideways too: Exploring the Full Lifecycle of Institutional Scholarly Communication at Your Library – Salwa Patel & Shu-chen Tsung (Georgetown University) [Concurrent Session B3]

Ch...Ch...Changes: Restructuring Through Change - Kathleen Bailey & Valeria Hodge (University of Tennessee at Knoxville) [Concurrent Session C1]

Evaluating User Experience and Access Data to Reveal Patrons’ Print and Digital Serials Preferences - Stephanie Blue Fletcher & Karen Stafford (Art Institute of Chicago) [Concurrent Session C5]
Navigating the Political Waters of Open Access Publishing in Libraries - Carol Ann Borchet (University of South Florida), Wendy Robertson (University of Iowa), & Char Simser (Kansas State University [Concurrent Session D1]

Accessibility Compliance: One State, Two Approaches - Stephanie Adams (Tennessee Tech University, Corey Halaychik (University of Tennessee Knoxville), & Jennifre Mezick (Pellissippi State Community College) [Concurrent Session E1]

How to move a mountain: The preparation and transfer of one million volumes to an off-site facility - Anastasia Guimaraes & Jared M Collins (University of Notre Dame, Hesburgh Libraries) [Concurrent Session F2]

Leigh Ann DePope
Publicist, NASIG, Inc.
[log in to unmask] | @NASIG
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Established in 1985, NASIG is an independent non-profit organization working to advance and transform the management of information resources in all formats and business models. For more information about NASIG and our member opportunities, please visit http://www.nasig.org/.