Hi,

We have this old Canon Microfilm Scanner 400 attached to 32 bit Windows 7 OS. A campus IT manager told me that we had to get a new microfilm scanner plus software because 1) the SCSI driver does not support a new 64-bit machine, 2) Canon imageScan software works only in 32-bit, and 3) Windows 7 will retire in 2020. I guess he wants to get rid of the old 32-bit OS machine.

I found a SCSI driver supporting 64-bit machines, but have difficulty in finding a scanning software replacing this 32-bit ImageScan. Anybody has any solution/suggestion for this?

Thanks,
Sarah Park