I did find this online, Joshua: https://www.viget.com/articles/how-to-run-quick-and-cheap-usability-tests-using-mechanical-turk

Steven Turner, MLIS
Manager, Web Technologies and Development, Assistant Professor
University Libraries
The University of Alabama<https://www.ua.edu/>
416 Gorgas Library | Box 870266, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0266
office 205-348-1638
steven.j.turner<mailto:[log in to unmask]>@ua.edu | http://www.lib.ua.edu/

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
<https://www.ua.edu/>
<https://www.ua.edu/>

On Apr 26, 2017, at 10:51 AM, Josh Welker <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

I'm thinking of using Amazon Mechanical Turk to do quick testing on some
new UIs for our library website. The testing needs to be done over summer
when there are few students available. Does anyone have experience using
MTurk for UI testing and have any pointers for what works well and what
doesn't? I've read a few things on Google but didn't find it very helpful.

Joshua Welker
Information Technology Librarian
James C. Kirkpatrick Library
University of Central Missouri