Open Repositories 2017 - Register Now

The Twelfth International Conference on Open Repositories

26 - 30 June 2017

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

OR2017 Registration Opens

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 12th International Conference on Open Repositories, to be held on June 26-30, 2017 in Brisbane, Australia. Full registration details and a link to the registration form may be found here

OR 2017 is co-hosted by The University of Queensland (UQ), Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and Griffith University.

OR2017 Registration and Fees

An early bird registration fee of $720 AUD will be available until April 21. After April 21, the registration fee will increase to $780 AUD.

This registration fee covers participation in general conference sessions, interest group sessions, University site tours, the Welcome Reception as well as the Conference gala event. For further details see the registration page:  https://or2017.net/registration/

For a draft outline of the conference schedule, please click here.

Please note: Pre-Conference Workshops are not included in the registration fee. To view the Pre-Conference Workshops, please click here

Accommodation

The Conference will take place at the Hilton Brisbane. We have negotiated discounted Conference rates available exclusively to OR 2017 delegates at Hilton Brisbane, Next Hotels, Ibis Styles, Oaks Charlotte Towers and Mantra Midtown. More information can be found here

Bookings can be made during the registration process up until 24 May 2017 or until sold out. If you would like to extend your stay outside of the available dates or have already registered and would like to add accommodation please email us at: [log in to unmask]
and we will be happy to arrange this for you.

Travelling & Visa Applications

All international visitors to Australia (the sole exception being citizens of Australia and New Zealand traveling on Australian and New Zealand passports) must obtain a visa in advance. Online applications should be made by 13 May 2017. For information on how and where to apply for a visitor’s visa to Australia please visit http://www.border.gov.au/

Further information on Travelling & Visas can be found on the Conference website, here

Keynotes

Keynote speakers for OR 2017 have been announced! We're excited to have Sir Timothy Gowers and Dr Xiaolin Zhang join us for this years conference. Please Click here to see their full bios.

We look forward to seeing you at OR 2017!

Host Organising Committee

Sue Hutley, Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
Linda O’Brien, Griffith University
Maureen Sullivan, Griffith University
Lousie Howard, Griffith University
Bob Gerrity, The University of Queensland
Heather Todd, The University of Queensland
Lori Bowe, Griffith University
Susanne Osborne, Griffith University

Contact: [log in to unmask]

OR 2017 Program Committee Co-Chairs
Sue Hutley, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Brisbane, Australia
Andrea Schweer, University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand
Elin Stangeland, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway

Contact: [log in to unmask]