Northwestern University Libraries and the University of California San Diego Library are investigating the integration of local digital repository services with distributed preservation networks, such as The Digital Preservation Network (DPN), Chronopolis, and the Academic Preservation Trust (APTrust). This research is being funded through the IMLS planning grant, “Beyond the Repository: Integrating Local Preservation Systems with National Distribution Services" LG-72-16-0135-16<https://www.imls.gov/grants/awarded/LG-72-16-0135-16>. We invite you to take the survey, which should only take about 15 minutes of your time. Please respond to the survey by May 1. If you feel others in your organization are better suited to answering these questions, please forward it to them.

Link to the survey:
https://librarynorthwestern.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6JPJV92yGEINkPz?Source=NDSA

Proposals to present our findings will be submitted to a number of conferences including: Open Repositories (OR) 2018, Preservation and Archiving Special Interest Group (PASIG) 2018, Digital Library Federation (DLF) 2018, Coalition for Networked Information (CNI) Fall Meeting 2017.

Thank you on behalf of the "Beyond the Repository" Team:

Laura Alagna
Carolyn Caizzi
Brendan Quinn
Sibyl Schaefer