Dear NDSA Community,

I'm writing to remind you of the upcoming deadline for the Digital Preservation 2017 CFP. The deadline to submit is May 9.

We especially encourage proposals that speak to our conference theme, "Preservation is Political." This core theme emerged from a discussion of strategic topics, our practice, our mission and the challenges. All submissions will be peer-reviewed by NDSA's volunteer Program Committee. Presenters will be notified in July and guaranteed a registration slot at the conference. Further details and guidelines can be found on the NDSA event page<http://ndsa.org/meetings/>. If you have any questions, please contact the DigiPres 2017 Planning Team<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you!

Bethany Scott on behalf of the DigiPres 2017 Planning Team