Hi Stuart

It's not clear to me if you are asking about how to encode the "sundry
information" actually in MARC (i.e. with a view that it might be repurposed
later as LOD). Assuming that's not the case; I would encode the information
in some RDF vocabulary or vocabularies and link to those RDF graphs from
the MARC authority records using the URIs of those graphs as Control
Numbers. https://www.loc.gov/marc/authority/ecadcntf.html

Cheers

Conal

--